Egg Muffins! Yes, e g g m u f f i n s !
You can make these with turkey bacon, or without to keep it vegetarian!!
Super easy to make…
Casey’s EGGStremely Easy Egg Muffins –
1 dozen eggs
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of broccoli
1 orange pepper diced
3 tablespoons of chives minced
6 slices of turkey bacon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and spray a 12 cavity muffin tray with nonstick
2. Beat eggs and milk until smooth
3. Cut the turkey bacon in half and lay one piece in each cavity, if you’re using turkey bacon
4. Next sprinkle your vegetables into each cup, if you would like to use your own selection of veggie go for it! Just use whatever you have in the fridge
5. Pour egg mixture evenly into each section and top with chives. Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes
It’s that simple! This recipe makes 12 and you can totally refrigerate them and microwave them for a quick easy morning breakfast! So make these every Sunday and have breakfast covered for the whole week! 😉
I hope you try this recipe, and others!
If you do please let me know what you think…
I love your feedback
& don’t forget to follow me on Social Media!
Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest – @casey2cook