Code red! (or pink technically) 🍉
You need to go to the store ASAP and get:
✨6 cups of watermelon, cut into chunks
✨1/2 cup of sugar
✨1/2 cup of water
1. Freeze your watermelon, if you want it thicker, use 7 cups..
2. Cut the ends off the lime, quarter it and put into blender (yes, skin and all!)
3. Once your watermelon is frozen, throw that in blender too.
4. Make a simple syrup, combine water and sugar in a small pot and bring to boil. Allow at least 15 minutes to cool.
5. Once everything is in the blender, blend on high until all chunks become an amazingly perfect slush! 😉
It’s sweet, tart, cold and oh so refreshing!
Perfect for these summer days and nights..
(Not to mention, you can also throw in some rum, tequila, or vodka! Just make sure you chill the liquor first!) 🍉🍧
I hope you try this recipe, and others!
If you do please let me know what you think…
I love your feedback 🙂
& don’t forget to follow me on Social Media!
Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest – @casey2cook
Please Click below to share!